“An opportunity to join a fun, successful and growing team and to be part of its continued success in winning and delivering varied software projects with interesting and engaged clients”
Salary: £45k – £55k
The successful candidate will work with customers alongside the commercial & technical teams to
develop a deep understanding of their business or technical problems and help form a vision of the
solution that can be delivered.
– To create and define solutions, based on clear reasoning, in collaboration with the wider
technical team to deliver both new and existing projects to support the business objectives.
– To collaborate and contribute to the pre-sales process to build and engage the customer
with the proposed technical solutions.
– Drive high level technical decisions in collaboration with analysts, technical and nearshore
teams which build value, manage risk and enable an organised and controlled software
– To initiate and engage in a collaborative customer journey that is committed to delivering
positive experiences and outcomes.
– To work closely with the commercial, technical and nearshore teams to ensure capabilities
are clearly represented as part of the offering to customers and the best solution is
proposed, in line with the customer needs taking ownership of the estimations and ensuring
each solution is thoroughly thought through.
– Understand the customer and their business at an enterprise level to be able to create and
design a vision for technical transformation and delivery of value.
– Translate the vision into winning project proposals by contributing to the bid process
making sure quality, competitive output from pre-sales and sales teams is of a high
standard and owning the engineering estimations.
– Harness prototyping and mock-ups to explore and test solutions, working with the technical
– Software engineering background
– Extensive experience working in the software industry
– In different subject areas / market segments
– With both new and old systems of different levels of maturity
– Different platforms and languages (including at least either C# or PHP)
– Demonstrable understanding of the design principles and architecture of large and complex
– University education or equivalent software industry experience
– Experience of preparing technical business requirements
– Understanding of full end to end software lifecycle (from initial idea to end of life)