Do you want to work for a growing, ambitious and forward-thinking managed-IT-services Microsoft Gold Partner based just outside of Bristol in North Somerset?
Salary: Up to £30k DOE
Location: North Somerset
As a Product Owner, you will have strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail. You will be working with clients to understand their requirements and collaborate with the delivery team(s) to exceed our clients’ expectations.
You will help maximise the business value in complex projects; pushing iterative, agile practices and culture both internally and externally.
- Act as first point of contact for clients
- Scrum product owner for a cross-functional delivery team. Complete responsibility for the ‘what’ and ‘in what order’
- Form and maintain an agile roadmap for each customer. Gathering, analysing and managing business requirements using Agile methodologies
- Prioritise between multiple customers to ensure everyone’s happy
- Serve the delivery team by being on hand with your detailed functional knowledge, organising sprint planning, attending stand-ups and retrospectives
- Receive sprint demos from the team and adjusting the backlog as a result. Working with the team to ensure demos to the customer happen early/ often
- Push for small MVPs and iterative delivery, to realise business value for customers sooner
- Being technology agnostic: forcing yourself and customers to ‘forget the software’ and figure out what business value is really being achieved
- Keep a good, collaborative relationship with the delivery team
- Involvement in pre-sales for both new and existing clients
- Reporting and tracking of progress against timelines and budget
- Maintain the big picture perspective in the implementation of individual projects
- Perform technical checkpoints with technical lead to ensure adequate Quality Assurance
- Review and approve estimates for any Change Requests identified during the project
- Demonstrate behaviours that promote our values
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested
- Experience in a Product Owner position
- Experience Requirement Gathering is essential
- Ability to manage customer expectations from pre-sales through the delivery of projects and ongoing hosting/ support
- Consultancy skills
Harvard Associates takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorise Harvard Associates to store your personal data in its electronic database, for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify Harvard Associates. We will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. Harvard Associates provides services as an Employment Consultancy and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.