“This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive tech firm who are leaders within their industry. An organisation that places a strong emphasis on the value of employees and have created a fantastic working environment with genuine opportunities for career development and progression.”
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing operational reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including content, quality assurance and sales teams) to improve our ability to address client call drivers. This position requires regular monthly travel to client sites.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve our business drivers while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs against our company business objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly KPIs and project deliverables to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. usage volumes, AHT, NFF reduction, FCR, call avoidance)
- Prepare monthly reports on account status for clients (MOR)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Proactively manage challenging client requests or issue as needed
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of team.
Harvard Associates takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorise Harvard Associates to store your personal data in its electronic database, for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify Harvard Associates. We will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. Harvard Associates provides services as an Employment Consultancy and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.