Trainee Business Development Executive
“This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive tech firm who are leaders within their industry. An organisation that places a strong emphasis on the value of employees and have created a fantastic working environment with genuine opportunities for career development and progression.”
Salary: £23,000 plus uncapped OTE
The Role in a Nutshell
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will generate new business opportunities by following a proven process to prospect into new business accounts. You’ll learn highly valuable skills initiating contact with target accounts and establishing fit by creating sophisticated email, phone, video and social campaigns.
In time the BDE will conduct high-level initial conversations with senior executives about their business, discussing the marketing and payments challenges they face.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities;
- Possess the ability to write succinct, crisp emails along with a great phone manner;
- Strategize with top-producing salespeople;
- Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology;
- Engage with executives in targeted prospect accounts;
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects hitting key monthly and quarterly metrics;
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors;
- Develop industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications;
- Advise and help with the rest of the team where needed;
What we need from you
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who is process-oriented, creative, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
Harvard Associates takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorise Harvard Associates to store your personal data in its electronic database, for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify Harvard Associates. We will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. Harvard Associates provides services as an Employment Consultancy and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.